BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kuih of Sarawak Teaching College's, Miri, Sarawak

Introducing the local food in my college. We call them "kuih" in our local Malay language.

I like to eat the kuih in my college. It's really delicious that I almost eat every morning. But I try to avoid the oily and fried kuih because it is really not healthy to eat the oily and fried type of kuih.

I did not know what the names of some kuihs. If I could figure out, I will upload the name as well.





3 comments:

'CrY5t@L said...

i prefer popiah only~~
others, all i dun like d!
hahaz~

MARY ANNE said...

What would you put in a dinner to celebrate Merdeka?

Jordan Yii said...

I love nasi lemak~ I think nasi lemak represent Malaysia the most~

How good it is if there is a Nasi Lemak Merdeka Dinner during Nation day in whole Malaysia~~