BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sibu Famous Kampua

So sorry, I forget to jot down the name of the shop cooking these two kampua.

Mix-Beef Mee (Mi Lembu Campur)


Beef Kueh Tiaw (Kueh Tiaw Lembu) -
this one not using kampua mee, but kueh tiaw which it's ingredient and cooking method is same as cooking kampua.


*************************************************************************

Stall's name :祥记, Jalan Cross, Sibu.

Mee Kampua

Personally I like 祥记 kampua. One of the best Kampua in Sibu.

3 comments:

MARY ANNE said...

My goodness.. this is like Travel And Discover....

Mmm.. I took a pic for you...er.. I can't mention it here or post it in my blog...BUTTTT...YOU GOTTA SEE IT!!!!!

Jordan Yii said...

wow~~ this really makes me so wanted to know it~ haha

It must be something related to the food~ haha

'CrY5t@L said...

AH HO MEE SAPI !!!
lolx~ that shop~~~
AH HO!!~~~~~